Podiatry Captain of the TCS New York City Marathon
- Academic Appointment, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and Department of Surgery at Weill-Cornell Medical Center
- President, Northeast Region, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (2016-present)
- Podiatry Captain, TCS New York City Marathon (2008-present)
- Peer Reviewer, Journal of American Podiatric Medical Association and Foot and Ankle Specialist
- National and International Lecturer and Noted Clinical Researcher
- Doctorate, New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Chief Resident, The Mount Sinai Hospital Podiatric Surgery Residency Program, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery & Research, Weil Foot & Ankle Institute, Chicago, IL
- Board Certified, Foot Surgery and Board-Qualified, Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Certified Wound Specialist Physician and Diplomate, American Board of Wound Management
Interests and Community Involvement
Dr. Fridman has a special interest in the field of complex diabetic wounds, bioengineered alternative tissue grafts, acute and chronic tendon injuries, and reconstructive foot surgery.
He is a noted national and international lecturer and teacher, and has authored several scientific papers on reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, heel pain, diabetic wound healing, and tendon injuries.
He is currently involved in a number of research studies and clinical trials on the diabetic foot, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis and the use of implants in foot surgery.
Dr. Fridman takes pleasure in spending time with his wife and two children. He also appreciates live music and enjoys attending concerts with friends.