Foot Associates of New York is open for on-site patient visits at our Riverdale and Midtown locations. We are also offering TeleHealth visits.
Below are some guidelines for what you should expect.
- We are staggering appointments to maximize social distancing. Request appointments online or call 212-355-4229. We will return your call and optimally appoint you.
- Treatment and waiting rooms are thoroughly cleaned with CLOROX between every patient.
- The patient interacts with only one staff member and the doctor.
- Please bring a face mask or we will provide one for you.
- As always, we continue to maintain the strictest infection control and sterilization techniques.
- Due to this specialized scheduling, you must keep your appointment or give at least 48 hours notice for cancellation so we may appoint someone else in your place. Please be respectful to our hardworking staff and other patients that need care.
- Appointments for TeleHealth visits are made by calling the office or sending an email request. Make sure to leave the best phone contact number.
- You will need a quiet room with good lighting. Access can be done on an iPad, iPhone, Android phone, or computer. Common programs that are used for TeleHealth are FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype, or Zoom. We are set up for any and all of these platforms.
- Please note that this is a billable encounter that we will send to your insurance company. We may need to confirm your insurance and demographic information when you call.
Protecting your health and the health of our staff is our most important priority. Therefore, as we plan to start a more regular on-site schedule, you can expect these protocols to remain in effect.
Thank you for putting your trust in our hands.
The Foot Associates Team