Our goal is to provide the most advanced, thorough, compassionate, and efficient care to all of our patients to allow them to return to their active lifestyles as quickly as possible. We put our patients first, addressing all of their needs and concerns every step of the way.
We have combined our collective knowledge and experience to provide you with the most technologically advanced and proven techniques. Our ultimate goal is a rapid and healthy return to activity for our patients.
About the Practice
Our board certified podiatrists are leaders in Podiatric Surgery and the Podiatry Service at New York Presbyterian -- Allen, Columbia, Cornell, and Lawrence Hospital campuses. Dr. Bar-David, Dr. Fridman, and Dr. Kamen are frequent lecturers and educate other physicians, nursing, and health professional staff at New York Presbyterian Hospital as well as various national and regional medical conferences.
Our podiatrists also serve on the board of the Greater New York division of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. They have participated in surgical instructional courses, including the New York State Podiatric Medical Association Clinical Conference and the Vascular Surgery Diabetic Foot Conference of New York Presbyterian Hospital. Our doctors are actively involved in sports medicine in the community, serving on the Staff Podiatry Team for the PCF New York City Marathon and working with Bronx Little League Baseball.
Dr. Bar-David and Dr. Fridman have been widely published in notable peer-reviewed medical journals and publications, including:
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Specialist
- McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Techniques in Podiatric Surgery
- Director of Podiatric Surgery Service: Columbia University Campus of New York Presbyterian Hospital
- 2014 Physician of the Year: New York Presbyterian Hospital -- Allen Campus
- Clinical appointment in the Department of Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weil Cornell Medical Center
- Over 25 years of surgical experience
- Board-Certified Podiatric Surgeon, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Active member and Immediate Past President of the Greater New York Division of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Actively involved in residency training
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Widely published
- Podiatry Captain of the TCS New York City Marathon
- Board-Certified, Fellowship-trained Podiatric Surgeon
- Academic Appointment, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and Department of Surgery at Weill-Cornell Medical Center
- President, Northeast Region, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (2016-present)
- Podiatry Captain, TCS New York City Marathon (2008-present)
- Peer Reviewer, Journal of American Podiatric Medical Association and Foot and Ankle Specialist
- National and International Lecturer and Noted Clinical Researcher