- Academic Appointment, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center
- Member of Surgical Staff at NewYork-Presbyterian Columbia Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center
- Fellowship Trained Surgeon, Specialized in Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences, University of Texas at El Paso
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Kent State University, Independence, OH
- Residency, Level 1 Trauma, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH and Saint Joseph’s Medical Center in Yonkers, NY
- Fellowship, Summit Health Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, Recognized by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Hackensack, NJ
- Board Qualified in both Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by The American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified Wound Specialist Physician, Diplomate of The American Board of Wound Management
- Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine, Diplomate of The American Board of Podiatric Medicine
About Dr. Ahluwalia
Dr. Ahluwalia is a board-certified podiatric physician with highly specialized skills in foot and ankle surgery. He treats patients of all ages addressing a wide variety of lower extremity conditions. He always attempts to treat patients conservatively to do everything possible to help alleviate pain and symptomatology without surgery.
The most important goal for his patients is to improve the quality of their lives by helping reduce pain, restore function, and ultimately bring them back to the meaningful activities that they most enjoy. In situations when surgery is necessary, Dr. Ahluwalia takes the time to ensure his patients are well-informed and supported to make these important decisions.
It’s valuable for Dr. Ahluwalia personally, to live an active lifestyle that consists of routine exercise, travel, delicious food, and photography. Helping his patients engage in their lives in a similar way is very rewarding to him.